Thursday, May 21, 2009

Post 1 What Makes Me A Hero, And My Heroic Archetype.







There is always something that defines a hero, or that person as a hero. What defines me as a hero is: I know where I am from and I cant change that, but there is always time to figure out where I want to go in life. I am not sure what I want in my life, or what I want to do, there is time for me to choose and i will use that time wisley. To not know were you are going when you are young is resonable and ok, but as you get older and more responsible and honest with yourself, you have to look and consider your options. Not every hero, real, or imaginary, on tv, big, small, smart, etc know where they want to go or how they want to spend their life. I am noth the most organized person, or the smartest, niether am i very skillful, or quick at thinking, full of laughter or joy all the time. I am not a very balanced worker, but i am fast a t learning and catching on to new things or reviewing older things, and these are what define some hero's, and in this case these define me.
I still have alot to learn and to figure out and alot of options to choose from, so deciding what kind of hero i am took alot more difficulty than i thought it did, so the topic 'What Heroic Archetype am I' I had to take into alot of consideration and my conclusion is more than one its: It is one thing for me to help myself or put myself down, but it is not a good thing to put others down, I am sayin that i can be selfish and selfless and that is also what i had to put to good terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment