Thursday, May 21, 2009

Post 6 The Trickster and How This Person Makes me Feel.




The trickster in my life is my griend named Chris! Chris makes me laugh everyday, when I am down in dumps or not feeling well or I am just in a heep of trouble, he is always there and will think of some random way to make me smile and laugh. Chris and I relate to each other in some ways more than others. He may act silly and goofy, but that is part of him being my own personal comedy show. When we take pictures together, instead of the photogtrapher having to say 'say cheese' Chris will crack a joke or make a funny noise to get me to smille BIG and he will do the same!
I think all of mine and Chris's friends se Chris as this person in their life. You can walk into some random conversation with him and other people and after something he says, you will fall into heeps on the floor. I love this about Chris and I couldn't ask for any other greater person in my life!
Without Chris I dont know what I would do, or how it would affect me. Before I met Chris, I had different tricksters, or comedy filling friends in my life. I love to laugh and smile and my friends are the reason that happens. But with Chris, he is the highlight of my day if he says something funny, or smart and funny. Chris can act completley kooky and I admire him, that is one of his characteristics of him being the trickster in my life. I want him and everyone else to know that.
Without a trickster in ones life, how does one have fun? You can make your own comedy and be your own trickster, but what fun would that be? I you dont already have a trickster in your life, the one thing I can tell you from my expierience is: Go out and find a tirckster, you life might just change for you, and you might like it better that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment