Thursday, May 21, 2009

Post 4 I Am My Own Test Of Life

I am my own test of life, and my own battles I have to conquer and send waay!
I do not have a Threshold Guardian, and I feel greatly dissapointed about this. I have too much to overcome and too many obstacles, and to choose someone that does not exsist in my life is not fair. I would like to think of myself as my own threshold guardin. I have to overcome my mistakes and make better of myself. My only real battle is myself. When I make a wrong choice, I always get to start over, and even though I odn't show it, I always learn from my mistakes. My only real problem I have to over come is: Respect and understanding my place in this world. I am disrespectful to my elders and adults. I think that if someone no matter who they are is being rude to me that I have the 'go ahead and treat them the same' card, when really, I don't. With this bad and intense 'will get me in trouble some day' attittude, I think I am invinsable, and I don't think before I act.
This is a bad habit and quality I have to work at alon to get over this and be the hero I know I am inside and I am jst breaking through, but I have not 'broke the shell' I am forcing myself to live in.
I have to mature and be a better person, and know my place in this world. I am my own obstacle and corse. I am what I have to overcome. I am my own threshold guardian, I am what I have to conquer.
I want to say 'goodbye' to my obstacle, and 'hello' to my hero-out-of-training!

No comments:

Post a Comment