Thursday, May 21, 2009

Post 8 My Loyal Band of Companions That Make Whatever Happens Real






















What does being a hero mean about friends? To me a hero is allowed to have as many friends as they wish and it doesn't matter about who they choose. Yes it might be easier to have a friend who knows that you are a hero. But being a hero isn't all about having powers, and having friends who have powers. Like: Angelina Jolie is my hero, and she doesn't have an ypowers, and niether do her friends. I don't have any powers and niether do my friends. I am a hero to some people, but that doesn't mean I have super strength or I am telepathic. My friends know I am not that kind of hero and I don't want to be.
My friends: Regina, Salewa, Chris, Jarvis, Morgan, Maegen, Loryn, Demetris, Ken, and many more all have their own hidden talents or powers. The good thing about friends is: You try whatever is neccessary to protect each other, be there when the other is needed, good to talk to, and to be honest with and trust. With my friends and I, we are always there for each other and make each other laugh. We are hinest and make sure that we know that we are all there for each other. Without friends who would one talk to? Who would one hangout with? Friends are the second best thing one person can have.
We are all heros in one way or another, and I odnt tink that without friends, we wouldn't call ourselves and each other heros.

No comments:

Post a Comment