Thursday, May 21, 2009

Post 10 Journeys and Missions and Roller Coasters

I am on a seperate journey everyday! When I am playing the role of a hero in someones life or my own, I am always on a different mission or journey doing or learnig something new!
When I help a friend or family member like my brother and sister, when I teach them I am learning from teaching. When I tutor some of my friends in school, or help them with a paper, I am learning something new or picking up on somethong I dodn't notice the first time through when I worked on it, so I can correct myself. When I see how my parents trust me or how my friends have more privlages than I do, then I see the way they behave, and I get jealous that I am not like them always having my parents trust. I learn from this and it always makes me feel like a bad person and I try really hard to be better, and I learn from this!
I take a different journey everyday. And what that journey is depends on the person I am and want to be, and sometimes can be a test of my knowledge, faith, truth, trust, and my dedication. My feelings towards friends and family, people I care about, and so one are a test also. Without all these qualities and journeys I go to learn new things, I would change the way I am or act.
Being on a journey is more than finding out what you want to know or already know. Its also about finding your true self, and really openong up. I dont think that if I haven't gone on my journeys in life on the ups and downs of roller coaster, I would not have found my inner self and gained self trust, esteem, and courage. And there is still place for improvment and changes when I am ready.
So here I go on my next journey and mission in life. Without thise close to me, I am missing a part of myself, and so are you. There is more to a hero than fighting off the bad guys, or helping the damsel in distress, but about helping ones self. So choose a path and find your next journey. When ones journey is over they rin back home to their loved ones. Thats what I do and that is what you should too!
Here I am heading for my next journey and you are in it, so I will be seeing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment