Thursday, May 21, 2009

Post 7 One of a Kind
















To me and my loved and cared for friends, I am one of a kind. I am there when you need me, I can almost aleays give you advice, and if I can't relate to you, then I find a way to cheer you up! I smile all the time, and love to laugh, and if you aren't laughing and smiling with me, then you will be at the end of the day! There is always a question asked: Are you a leader or a follower? I f you had to define yourself in either of thise definitions, which one would it be? I ask myself this question almost everytime I learn something new, and the answer changes on a regular basis. Right now at this point in time, I am a leader. I am leading my younger vrother into success. I am teaching my sister about high school and pumping her up. My friends when they need my help, I am there for them and that is what I like to do.
You might be asking yourselves 'What does this have to do with a hero and leading a nation?' Well I will tell you. When I think of heros I think of Superman, Batman, Spiderman, etc. But I also think aboput pacs: wolfs, bears, dogs, etc. Each of these pacs and many more have an alpha or head of th group, or boss as some might put it. To be the leader you have to: Be strong, smart, a quick thinker and selfless. I am all of the above. I might not act it, but the ones who follow me, or lead know that. There is a saying "When something is after you, dont worry abput it just worry about out running the person behind or beside you." I wouldn't leave a friend (maybe an enemy though) to be mauled by a bear or shot with a gun. I would help my friend, and/or sacrifice what I could to save that person. I would also do what is expected of me, and what I think s right by what I have taught.
A hero isn't always a leader. Heck I am a hero to some people, but I am a follower at points in my life. You will never be just one, a follower or a leader. Most of the time, if not always, you will be both whether you know it or not. I think that is what defines me as a one of a kind, and whay I am a leader and on the right path and will steer others in the right path too!

1 comment: