Thursday, May 21, 2009

Post 2 The Quests I Want To Take In My Life











Not every hero has to have just one quest in life. I have more than one quest. Seperating all of the nine quest into three groups and choosing the ones that are most like I want to in the future, I came down to this: There are many quests that I am on in my life so choosing just one was out of the question. So I chose five different quests I am on. Coming up with a name foe the five combined was as difficult as coming up with one name that defines all the five. My fisrt quest is my quest for my identity. I know who I am as a person and I am not going to change that, but I will change my ways: My attittude, my bad choices, my thinking before I act, and among other things. Also defining who I am and what I want to be and the person I want to be.
My second quest in my life line is: My journey to save people amongst me and in other places around the world. I want to help the helpless, the ones who dont have any hope, the ones who need me. I believe that I can make a difference and change the way are world and its people act towards others. Now I dont believe in miracles, but I do believe in hope and things happening for a reason, none without a reason. My parents did me the favor of adopting me and making my life better. I want to return the favor by helping others in need.
My third quest in life is: My journey in search of knowledge. I may learn quickly in some ares or subjects, but at first some things I do not get. I love to help people when they don't get it because then i learn when I help them. I still have alot to learn and I have time to do that, but when I think back, I could have worked harder and now I have to start pushing myself to my standards to do better and really try me best, not try and say its my best.
My fourth quest is: To rid the our land and our nation and our world of danger! Our world, our country, have alot of problems, problems that with the right knowledge and right choices the people can change the world! I want to go far with my future and make the best of it! I want to help make this wirld a better place and enviorment to live in. the wars, the people, the animals, are only just some of the catastrope's causing our world to be like it is. If I want do it and i put my mind to it, I will chanage this world some day and rid our land of the dangers we are facing everyday, and I want you guys to be the first to know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment