Thursday, May 21, 2009

Post 9 What I Say And There Effects




Whatdo I have to say about some things? Well I always have something to say and I am not always proud of that nor what I say. But some of the things I say are good and hold advice. Others are mean and things I shouldn't say. I regret these in the future or right off the bat.
When I am giving a friend advice they always thank me. I feel good when I do this, then I see that my friend has taken what I said into perspective and I feel so accomplished! I give good advice and bad advice and I try my best to relate to that person or friend so I can help them if I have been in the same situation, or somehwere close. When friends or whoever I help out follow through with the advice I gave them, they tell me that they feel like 'a heavy weight or feeling, or sorrow has been lifted from them and they are free.'
Besides giving advice, I give speechs to friends as well. When I go around trying to convinve people to do this or that, I also get the same feeling as when I give advice. I especially feel accomplished when they follow through with what I said and believe me when I am telling the truth.
The most important thing to know when talking to a friend, or family member, or anyone else for that matter, the number one thing to do is: Earn that persons trust, and believe them. Without some of these fair qualities in a friend or so on, it is hard to give advice, and help them out.
I do this with all of my friends and whoever I am trying to help, and I never feel more apreciated! This is one of the wualities that defines me as a hero and without it, I might not be where I am today!

No comments:

Post a Comment