Thursday, May 21, 2009

Post 3 My Mom As My Mentor


Every hero has to have a montor, or a person to teach them the lessons of life and about life. In this case, my montor is my mom. We may have our differences and not agree on the same subject, or argue and fight, but she still raised me and taught me right from wrong and helped me through my mistakes. One of the most important things she talked to me about was: following my dreams and doing things the right way, not the way I want them to be. Sometimes I may feel like she is putting me down, or makes me feel like a bad person, and I may feel very sad, and angry at myself and the person I think I am becomin, but then I will get over it and not care what she thinks.
My mom yells at me alot and blames me for things I dint do, but she is onloy human and when this happens I build up inside and go off on her like some heros do their mentors when they get frustrated. Or another alternitave I have learned is to get stronger this way. No super is perfect and that is why we have teachers, and friends. Without the teacher, we wouldnt know anything.
A super hero doesnt always build courage by saving the ones in distress, or the helpless but by saving themselves. other times heros are the ones nedding to be saved and mentors can teach us how to handle this. This is why my mom is my montor and I am proud to be her daughter and I am grateful that she enjoys teaching me and will help me even though I may be a hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment